Monday, March 31, 2008

Da Heat!! Da Heat!!

I hate weekends. It's two days without anything to do but sleep, but lately because of the heat I couldn't even sleep. My room feels like it's on fire; the two electric fans in my room doesn't even help because the air it blasts onto me could lift a hot air balloon into the stratosphere. I've run out of movies to watch and I almost never watch television so I resorted to playing Red Alert all weekend and I am telling you, that game is addictive. If you haven't heard about it, Red Alert lets you play either the Soviet side or the Allied side. Simply put, it's a strategy game where you get to bomb each other off. Greatest game ever. Now I understand why kids always played them in Net Cafe's.
So, I haven't slept properly in two days and I still couldn't finish "Red Revolution" in the Soviet Campaign. They kept attacking me when I'm not ready. I guess I'm just not fast enough or my strategies just suck.

No comments: