Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Where is everybody?

I had a hard time logging into 'Perfect World' yesterday. Apparently, the new server ‘Serpent’ is up and patches need to be updated. Unfortunately, the computers I was using won’t update properly so it took almost an hour before I could log in.

Oh, to Filipino non-geeks out there, ‘Perfect World’ is an MMORPG (Massive Multi-Player Online Role Playing Game) by Level Up Games (Philippines). I used to play Ragnarok but it costs too much and the graphics for Perfect World is nice. There were two Servers (now three including the new Serpent): Dragon and Tiger. I used to play Tiger but GIR had one character in Dragon and she gave it to me now I use that one. If you ever get to play in Dragon, look me up “Ootoro” is my handle.

Anyway, when I finally got to log into the Dragon server almost no one was there (most had moved to Serpent) and those who were there were ‘loud-speaking’ themselves hoarse, complaining about the GM’s banning their characters from entering PW without any apparent reason.

There have been a lot of complaints with PW especially about the events and I never paid no-never mind to it but the ‘banning’ issue sort of concerned me. PW is my new therapy, the reason why I haven’t been suicidal for more than a month now, and if I get banned for no apparent reason (not that I’m doing anything illegal in PW) what’ll I do? What’s going to be my new therapist?

***
On the lighter note…

I ran into my Sempai, The Flash, this morning. The Flash used to be my topic in my previous blog, the one I erased before I started this one. I know him like the back of my hand but this morning I noticed something I know should’ve noticed before… his ears sort of stick out from his head.

No comments: