Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Meet Piglet

For some reason, my dad agreed to adopt a new dog. He's part Doberman, I think. And because my sister GIR was late to come home, I got to name him: Piglet... i thought it suited him, sue me.

Piglet's a bit too energetic for my taste; he keeps on playfully biting my leg whenever I pass his dog house which is kind of annoying when you're tired and you just want to sit down. And when we unchain him, he runs around the house and tears all the fabrics he can lay his fangs on.

My dad tortured Piglet last night. He had him trained by our neighbor to follow the "sit" order. Apparently, in order for the dog to learn you have to cause him great pain by hitting him repeatedly whenever he got it wrong. Now the poor dog's traumatized, he won't come near anyone walking on hind legs. I'll give Piglet a year, then he'll either haul us to court for assault and battery, run away and find new humans, or maul us to death.

***

I've been trying to set up a web page with Tripod.Lycos. I didn't realize it would be so hard. How do you set up links and folders for it? Like for example, in blogs when you click a title of a post, it shows the whole post along with the comments attached to it. How do I do that? On top of my ignorance in webpage creation, my internet connection keeps getting cut off; plus I'm doing this in office hours so...

If someone knows a website where I could learn how to make a nice webpage without making my nose bleed, please send the link to me.

No comments: