Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Poor Prince Monogatari

I planned to post my Boss' wedding today but it's taking a loooong time for YouTube to upload the freaking video so now I'm topicless. What have I been doing since last time... I'm currently addicted to Yamada Tarou Monogatari (is the title right?) where Kazunari Nino of Arashi is the lead with Sho Sakurai starring as Yamada's best friend.

The only reason I watched Yamada Tarou is because of Nino and Sakurai. I completely ignored the fact that the cover made it seem that the series is a tear jerker and I don't watch dramas (I tried to watch Gong Yoo's One Fine day and ended up giving myself a headache.) But after the first episode I realized that Yamada Tarou is the Japanese version of Taiwan's Poor Prince, the one with Vic Zhou in it. The only difference between the two is that Yamada Tarou Monogatari is more logical than Poor Prince. He makes you think that even though he's poor at present, with his abilities, he'll someday end up being rich so it really doesn't matter while Vic Zhou's character (for teh life of me I can't remember his name) is just funny. *Picture of yamada tarou cast credit goes to vampyr_tenshiko of Flickr.com

I'm not going to launch into a complete review of Yamada because my head is tired. I'll just say that I liked the series so much my sister Grr is probably mad at me already because I've watched the whole thing probably seven times already.

Arashi is my new favorite band... I don't know if I've already said that already. I like Ohno but I don't think he has a tv series that I could watch so I content myself by watching uploads from YouTube and Crunchyroll. I don't even want to think of his new series Maou (spelling correct?) because I don't know if I'll be able to find a copy here in the Phils. (sigh)

Oh, here's for Maou(?) I love Ohno... and Toma... *found these pictures here: dw9lives Weblog
































Aaaaargh!! I have to watch this series!! I have to!! Aaargh!!

No comments: