Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Mini-Internet Hiatus

I never realized how much I missed on the internet until I went to Jessica Zafra's Site and saw that there were two pages of posts that I haven't read. It's not even helping that my cp~pc net connection is slow--slower-- than usual and I have to squeeze into a net cafe full of hollering teenagers just to get my internet fix.

Haven't played Perfect World in a while too~ I hope my clan doesn't kick me out. Aryashiki~ gambatte ne!! ^ ^

Anyway, since I'm already here...

My Arashi fix~~

Ohno getting whipped~

ohno satoshi

~So cool, so cool!!

ohno satoshi

Chibi Sakurai-kun~

sakurai sho arashi

Scary Jun, adorable Ohno~

jun ohno

Pic credit goes to MegamaLovesSatoshi, Pnudang, (photobucket)

~~I'll steal more pics next time, and maybe some new news... heh!!

No comments: